it been in the 60's this week-yay!! i feel spring coming, can't wait to have the windows open. but with warmer weather here brings back the dredded mosquitoes-argh. they hit in june til nov.
so i did this page last month. i wanted to add some journaling, i have yet to come up with the right words. i give up. i will go with it just as is...i really love these colors. i used brown ink on the heidi swapp letter/number and a cool hero arts stamp. the dot & lined p & flowers is MM noteworthy...the double *Yy* & definition is Stampin Up. Some HS bling on the letter/number & stitching.
Kiela & I went for a walk on wed...she is my little diva...
this one is frustrating for me...she whined to get out of taking pictures-argh...
now doesn't she look thilled...i asked for one more!! love the effort to smile...
OK, I was tagged by the digital goddess Renee Pearson...thanks Renee, I'll play along...
Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog:
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. i am pretty shy. it holds me back.
2. when i was a child-7 or 8yrs old i was attacked by a cat i picked up. i knew it was a neighbors cat. it went crazy on my face. i had no idea it was scratching me. it shocked my mom when me & lavaughn got a cat...then another when we first lived together. they still scare me, but i still love them.
3. i dreamed of becoming a fashion designer as a teen
4. i've become addicted to weeds & dirt- i'll watch them while scrapping on the pc. even got LaVaughn hooked on weeds-i had no clue what weeds was about when i got it, lol!!! i also love to watch the L word and Nip/Tuck...boy do i miss direct tv-sigh!
5. i like to blast my music while scrapping & dance a bit :)
6. i can't stand watermelon...the small gives me a headache. i wish i did like it.
7. humm, this is tough...i'll finish tomorrow...
LOVE that you are working with Heidi Swapp. When you have time will you post more pics of the layouts you did for CHA?