Welcome to the PSA Essentials & Basic Grey Blog Hop! Thanks for joining from the Basic Grey Blog, and I hope you enjoy stopping by all the great blogs to see the inspiration projects each of us have come up with! After my blog-your next stop will be Mae Armstrong's blog.
I made a really simle & fun card with the new BG Konnichiwa line & the PSA stamp(that I punched out with my scallop punch)...
For more inspiration, check out each of the other blogs on today’s hop :
- Basic Grey: http://blog.basicgrey.com/
- Keisha Campbell - http://abiteast.typepad.com/
- Mae Armstrong - http://maearmstrong.blogspot.com/
- Layle Koncar- http://laylekoncar.typepad.com/
- Pamela Young - http://www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/
- Angie Holden - http://www.thecountrychiccottage.net/
- Megan Klauer - http://meganklauerdesign.blogspot.com/
- Vera Yates: http://lingshappyplace.blogspot.com/
- Jamie Cripps - http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/
- Nancy Burke - http://nancyburke.typepad.com/
- Jeanne Streiff - http://inkypaws.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
- Rae Barthel - http://simplyrae.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer Holmes: http://www.simpleflourishes.com/
- PSA Essentials: http://www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com
And what’s a blog hop without a giveaway? For your chance to win a prize package from both BasicGrey and PSA Essentials, please see the giveaway box below. Prize package includes :
- 2 Peel & Stick stamp sets & 1 PSA Stamper (MSRP $55)
- Plumeria and Konnichiwa BasicGrey Collection Packs (MSRP $50)
OK, so your next stop should be Mae Armstrong's blog, enjoy!!!