.[this makes me happy].
A layout today! This ia a project I did for the TCD's Dt blog today using the new Family Stories line. I love the new stamps and used them on the small kraft circles. This is a cool line that's has a bit of girly and a bit of boy-ish colors/patterns. I played up the girly side of the line!
Here are a few snapshots of how my page came together...
1. I cut the 12x12 down to 8 1/2x11.
2. Then I placed my photo(with photo corners stickers) and multi circle die cut down and taped.
3. Taped and stapled the 'look' sticker to the top left corner.
4. Stamp images on the circles.
5. Add the stamped circles, arrow, die cut saying.
6. Stick the enamel dots to die cut saying.
7. Layer larger die cut circles, adding pop dots to medium size circle.
8. After the circles have been taped in place add 'snapshots' die cut.
9. Stick the journaling spot to the bottom right and I added some extra stapling to various areas on layout.
[extras-MFT's multi circle frame die, Spellbinders circle dies]